Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fill me in!!

4 posters

Go down

Fill me in!! Empty Fill me in!!

Post by Loops Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Right, after watching the live ep I decided I would start watching Eastenders again, but its probably been about a year since I watched it last so I need filling in on some stuff!

Who is that Becca? Why is she such a bitch?

I take it the pregnant whatserface knows her son is a closet gay and is having it away with Christian, but does anyone else know?

Why is Carol Jackson back, and why is she still wearing the same coat she wore all those years ago? How many other Jacksons are back? Are Martin and Sonia still together??
Loops
Loops
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Fill me in!! Empty Re: Fill me in!!

Post by Rach Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:33 am

No idea, dont watch it, dont care!!! lol!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Madmum34 Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:50 am

Loops wrote:Right, after watching the live ep I decided I would start watching Eastenders again, but its probably been about a year since I watched it last so I need filling in on some stuff!

I take it the pregnant whatserface knows her son is a closet gay and is having it away with Christian, but does anyone else know?

Why is Carol Jackson back, and why is she still wearing the same coat she wore all those years ago? How many other Jacksons are back? Are Martin and Sonia still together??

Ok..... Stacey met Becca while she was in the hospital being treated for bi polar.

Whatsherface, does know her son is gay. Hates and blames Christian for it. Lucy knows and a while ago trird to blackmail them.

Carol is back as Bianca and Ricky got married last week. Billy the youngest brother is back also Sonia and the other briother with wellhard all came back for the wedding.

Sonia and martin are together but having problems. But not seen her since the wedding!

hope that helps!! x

Madmum34
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loops Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:06 am

Thanks hun! Is that Becca bi-polar too then? Wish I had started watching a week earlier now lol!
Loops
Loops
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 am

Madmum34 wrote:
Loops wrote:Right, after watching the live ep I decided I would start watching Eastenders again, but its probably been about a year since I watched it last so I need filling in on some stuff!

Ok..... Stacey met Becca while she was in the hospital being treated for bi polar.

Whatsherface, does know her son is gay. Hates and blames Christian for it. Lucy knows and a while ago trird to blackmail them.

Carol is back as Bianca and Ricky got married last week. Billy the youngest brother is back also Sonia and the other briother with wellhard all came back for the wedding.

Sonia and martin are together but having problems. But not seen her since the wedding!

hope that helps!! x

The brother with wellhard is Robbie lol!

Carol came back to get Billy (who is trying it on with Biancas step daughter Whitney) and her and Bianca managed to patch things up after a big bust up outside the church.

Syed is married to Amera but loves christian and i know this week Zainab goes into labour and i think christian saves the day and she likes him again after hating him and blaming him for leading her son 'astray' lol!
Claire
Claire
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madmum34 Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:49 am

Unless i missed it I don't actually know what is wrong with Becca.... except she is a poorly girl Sad

Madmum34
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:03 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becca_Swanson_(EastEnders)#Becca_Swanson

all about becca however ive only skim read it but i dont think it says whats wrong with her
Claire
Claire
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum