Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephanie Meyers other book, The Host

3 posters

Go down

Stephanie Meyers other book, The Host Empty Stephanie Meyers other book, The Host

Post by Loops Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Anyone read it? I bought it the other day when Tesco didnt have Breaking Dawn, they still have the 2 for £7 and The Host was one of them, so I bought it.
Loops
Loops
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Meyers other book, The Host Empty Re: Stephanie Meyers other book, The Host

Post by Claire Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:29 pm

ive got it but i havent started reading it yet, im scared i'll be disappointed after twilight lol!
Claire
Claire
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Meyers other book, The Host Empty Re: Stephanie Meyers other book, The Host

Post by Tracy - p Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:17 pm

i bought it before i finished reading breaking dawn but still havnt read it yet i too am scared ill be disapoined my hubby read it and he says its nothing like twilight and said it was ok but not great so think i will leave it for now.
Tracy - p
Tracy - p
500 POSTS
500 POSTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Loops Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Hmmm, I might read a totally different book (bought My Sisters Keeper too) then go back and try and put the Twilight Saga out of my head and read it concentrating on the fact that its a totally different story
Loops
Loops
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracy - p Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:52 pm

yeah i read peter andre biography and all 3 jordan books after i finished them total change of genre
Tracy - p
Tracy - p
500 POSTS
500 POSTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 am

ok well im back to reading twilight now for the 3rd time lol!
Claire
Claire
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down