Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who to win??

3 posters

Go down

Who to win?? Empty Who to win??

Post by Loops Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:24 am

Whos your winner??

I think Vinnies been favourite since the start - mainly because hes like some kinda national treasure lol!. Now I do like Vinnie, but tbh its kinda made me realise hes getting on a bit lmao, and also I dont really like the way he kinda picked at the youngsters and they have all ended up being booted off early. The last few nights his bragging about his money and lifestyle has really grated on me, too.
Theres lots of people reckoning Dane could win, and I think I'd quite like him to!!
Loops
Loops
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Who to win?? Empty Re: Who to win??

Post by Claire Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:41 am

hmmmm i really dunno! i kno what u mean about vinnie, i also dont like the way he kinda thinks its 'his' house iykwim. as soon as anyone does something he doesnt agree with all hell breaks loose!
Claire
Claire
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madmum34 Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:22 am

I've gone off Vinnie too. I just want to slap him tbh. he really is not a very nice person.

Alex is just silly and like most of us has no idea how to behave in the public eye.

Now Dane, thought I would really dislike him but he has grown on me. Think his head is actually screwed on the right way!!

Madmum34
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loops Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:37 am

I have to admit he makes me snicker a lot with his digs at Katie Price lmao!! But he seems so level headed and normal. And I was in stitches with them all playing I Never last night lol!
Loops
Loops
Co - Admin
Co - Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum